Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2009

What can you make in paint?

I want to see what you can create just using the original Paint that is loaded onto every computer. Don't tell me it can't be done because if I can do it so can you...or maybe not...I don't know.. here's a couple of things I created in paint while thinking of some shirt designs for toddlers. they are not the best but they didn't take me that long to do.

A puppy with a little ball that I just thought would be acute design then I got more into it and made the background. It's not finished yet because I want to add grass blades and a dog house and maybe some clouds or a tree. who knows.




A teddy bear with log arms. The shirt design is the bear and around it is words that read: "Grandma's lil' teddy bear."

This one was definitely random. I was just seeing if I can make an anime (NOT CARTOON) character. Just to see if I could...and I could so I know I can now.

No comments:

Post a Comment