Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Brothers...So IRRITATING!!

Honestly, my brother thinks he is the king of everything and he expects to be treated that way...and when I confront him because I am not backing down since I am not afraid of him or his act, I get in trouble and he gets off Scot free. It is so irritating. But of course, he's not only the baby (not meaning age wise, meaning the last child born...yet mentally he is still a baby) but he has autism and hemophilia...OK my mom needs to get it through her head, yes he has autism but it's espers syndrome which is a very...I guess mild case of autism. It's like the smallest version of it. And his hemophilia should not come into play unless I hit him. For those who don't know what hemophilia is it's a genetic blood disorder passed from the mother via a mutant gene/chromosome. Usually only happens in families that are descendant of Queen Victoria (like we are) or for those later families that just marry into each other hence causing and creating the mutant gene. If you want to learn more about hemophilia then I believe you can find the information out at The National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF). I know I am a very family oriented person but that's not right. We are told not to treat him different or special because his illnesses/disorders don't really hinder anything in his life then why should my parents?(<---more or less rhetorical). Just a random vent that I felt like I had to do...well not had to but yeah you probably get what I mean.
[Credit for the picture belongs to fotosearch.com.]

No comments:

Post a Comment