Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Reconnecting

I was going through my phone just searching through the names of people that I remember or numbers that strike something familiar in my mind. I ended up calling several people who I was so close to in high school but since graduation, we haven't kept in contact all that much. We all had a nice long chat (of course seperately) and are vowing to keep in touch but that might prove harder than it is to say. We are all busy so it's fine if we can at least have a long chat every now and again, if not small ones will do fine. It's just exhilarating to catch up with old friends again.

It really sucks when you have a number in your phone and the name is either a nickname or an abbreviation and you don't know who the heck you are calling but you want to see who it is. That's tough trying not to sound like an idiot on the phone. Oh well, humiliation is good for the body and soul. Just not too much at once then it's torture. I encourage people to go through their phones at least once a week and call or text several people and just talk to them. That way you don't lose contact with important people.
[Picture Courtesy of telephoneart.com.
All credit for the picture goes to them and I do not claim it as my own.
Besides, this is NOT the type of phone I have.]

No comments:

Post a Comment