Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2009

Crafts!

Here are some fun crafts that either me or my grandma made as ornaments for the Christmas tree. I painted this just recently for out tree. It was a preset design and I messed up a lot. that's why I painted a border. I cleaned up the edges and made the design more pronounced by using a sharpie marker. I made this back in 8th grade. Believe it or not, it's a Popsicle snowman with black pants on...and a hat. It's a fun craft to do with your kids so if you want to learn how to make one so you can do it with your kids or what not, just leave a comment with your name and email and I wouldn't mind giving you the directions and items needed for it.

My grandma made these two for me a long long time ago. She used fake roses, a plastic doll head and hands and the wings she made from a thin wire. Also she added a wire loop so that it can be hung on the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment