Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Then there were two...

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I have set-up a seperate blog for anyone seeking advice. I do have a disclaimer for it and it's on the header of the page. I have a disclaimer there, not because I give bad advice--since I research the topic of discussion before I give advice--but because people are sueing people left and right and sometimes people just need a scapegoat for not wanting to take responsibility for their actions. YOU choose to use my advice or not, I DON'T force you to.
So if you need advice check it out. I have the link off to the side with some other links that I find useful or check my profile and go to the bottom of the page where it shows what blogs I manage and it's there. The name of it is Advice Column. I know, catchy, right? Anyways, I have one up already from an experience I have dealt with more than once and which I know is a very tough topic for many people. If you have any questions that you want to ask, leave it as a comment under the newest topic up for discussion and I will post it. Remember you can choose to leave anonymous comments, there is a button for that. Unless I am mistaken that I feel real stupid right now. Hope to hear some good questions because I can't think up of them all on my own.

1 comment:

  1. Erica,

    Waht a great idea, I'll be watching to see if it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete