Search This Blog

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Gifts!

Share with me the wonderful gifts you got. I love hearing what joy or not so joy people have been given. I am big on family and presents to me aren't that big of a deal but I personally don't like gifts that I can't use but I ALWAYS say Thank you to the person who gave it to me. Even if it was something that I can't or won't use.

So here is some items that I received for Christmas.
-Knots Berry Farms Jams, Jelly's, Buttermilk Pancake Mix and Biscuit Mix, and Syrup set. Knots berry farm items are really expensive but I am not one who likes jams or jelly's but I know why I got it and it was because I kept asking for buttermilk to make homemade buttermilk pancakes, since I have the recipe and the really funny thing is that my cousin got my grandma the EXACT same thing. Since she already made the pancakes I know that they are delicious.
-Travel Auto Pro Safety Kit. I already have one but my dad didn't remember and he got it for me because I am so fearful of my car since it always breaks down on me. So he just wanted me to be prepared.
-Pink Tee with Bear and hearts design. I don't know why but both of my grandparents always have this idea that I like pink so they send me things that are pink. I am not a fan of pink in the least but I will wear the shirt cause it's comfortable and it matches a pair of pajama pants that I have perfectly.
-Pair of Dangling Earrings. My little brother got them for me and I don't mind jewelry it's just I can't wear them unless they are hypo-allergenic and their not but I wore them for a bit just because he really wanted me to.
-A Nail Care Kit. I get one of these every year from my step-mom. I am not that much into beauty or the upkeep of my nails but I can always use another nail clipper because either my brother or my sister always takes all of mine.
-3.5mm Wireless FM Transmitter. I have an Mp3 player and I have a stereo in my car that has a jack for a cord that can hook up to my Mp3 player so I can listen to my songs but I didn't have one and this one can work with not only my car stereo but my home stereo too. All I have to do is hook up my Mp3 player and tune the station to the station on the Transmitter and that station is reserved to play my Songs from the Mp3 Device.
-$50 spending money. I am a hard person to shop for since I like very particular things. Especially when it comes to my art supplies so I got money to buy whichever thing I need. It may seem impersonal to some but I like the fact of money rather than gift cards because I hate being stuck at a store that I either don't like or things I won't buy (ex. Hollister clothing or coach purses). This way the person who gave me it knows that since they couldn't find anything that I would want that would fit me perfectly that I could get something that would. Because who knows me better than me, right.

The best part about my Christmas was not the receiving of gifts but spending time with my family. I got to see my Dad for Christmas and I usually don't get to see him that often or hang out with him. It just sucks that I was sick and I was puking out my guts but I got to spend it with him no less. And I had extra fun becasue me and my step-sister made tons of sugar cookies although I like homemade ones better, ones from the packages tend to be ok.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you the best part about my Christmas was not the receiving of gifts but spending time with my family.

    My best gift was $ 200 that I gave to a friend who was short on money to buy gifts for her kids.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete