Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What will happen now that Barack Obama is President!

Now that Barack Obama is president of the free world, I can honestly say that there will definitely be change. I don't agree with some of his ideas and yet I agree with others that he has made. Most times our presidents our just full of empty promises, I have yet to see TRUE CHANGE that was meant from in the beginning. I have seen change though. I cannot predict the future, so I am not sure what the future under Barack Obama as a leader will be. And it's hard to say that I think that there will be economic growth because like the war with President Bush, things seem to be going well then a huge storm hit. Things can turn very quickly so instead of THINK that the future under his leadership will be for the better, I will instead HOPE that we will receive the best outcome from our choosing in leaders and I will do what I can to help the economic growth in my community and possibly nationally. That's what we were founded on. Coming together as a nation, as a whole and striving to work for one common goal. I don't believe in setting all the hardships and struggles to one person to deal with. That is what most people believe the president is there to do. But this is not true. A leader is in place to keep us motivated, to give us guidance, and hope when everything seems to be going wrong. A leader is to set the goals and we are here to help achieve them as a whole. So I do believe that there will be positive changes in the future, but only if we as a whole strive to achieve it and continue it's up keep. Maybe now that we have shown change with our choosing of the first African-American President, then maybe we can continue to grow and prosper towards our other goals. But what the future holds for us is still uncertain for one can never exact the future. All we can do is take our goals and accomplish them day by day and not get ahead of ourselves; as we sometimes do.


This was my enty for the state the "O" campaign on brickfish.com please vote for me by visiting my profile and campaigns at brickfish.com/erica_ryoko

No comments:

Post a Comment