Search This Blog

Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Experience!

Well this is my first time blogging and this is my first blog. So I want to take this time to explain what you might expect from my blogs.

There will be:
  • Randomness-I don't much care for a set tone of things and neither does life
  • Art, photos, my hobbies
  • Things about life in general
  • Possibly poems
  • and probably a bunch of other stuff

I love meeting new people and talking to people and swapping stories. Learning about different cultures and languages is always fun. I do have to say that FAMILY comes first and foremost for me since I have a pretty BIG and pretty close family. I do warn that I come off as rude or bossy or really critical of other people sometimes....bit I am honestly not. I am kind and I am learning how not to sound the way I do with speaking and writing but it's hard since everyone in my family talks like that and it's just something you pick up on.

If you have any questions. I will answer them to the best of my ability depending on what it is. I will let you know if a question that you ask makes me uncomfortable. I look forward to a sharing my views and learning from you all. -^.^-

Hope you have a charismatic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment