Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2009

Voice Acting

I am currently doing some voice acting for some people's fanime's: a fanime is someone who is a fan of a particular anime and makes one similar but in their own style and with a different story line but same basis. I do have quite a variety of voices I can do so I like this chance to be able to help others with it.

Umm...anything else that is new...Oh yea I am taking care of a stray cat, I have been for a little over a week and a half now. Sweetest cat ever, I am surprised that someone just left it there because it returns to one spot everday after I feed it and I am guessing that's where it used to live with it's owners. It's sad how people can do that. He was so skinny that I am estimated with how any body works--animal or human deterioration--it would've taken about 3 months or a bit less for that cat to die on the streets. And I wasn't going to let that happen. I have named him Sylvester because not only does he have the markings of Sylvester from the cartoon but he is also funny and cunning. My step-dad hates cat and saw the cat around his truck and got mad and kicked it away (I hit him upside the head and kicked him for what he did), but the cat backed off didn't even fight back and my step-dad leaves his truck windows open everyonce and awhile...well sylvester went into his truck one night and not only peeed on his seats but also pooped on the driver's seat. that cat is S-M-A-R-T!! Cat gets revenge against man. And people think that animals have a thought process...I just proved you wrong. Heh heh heh. My step-dad won't even go near the cat now..he learned his lesson. I can't take the cat inside my house yet because the place we live doesn't allow pets inside the dwellings...but I am working on that by bribing the owner with cookies and cake. Never underestimate the power of confectionaries. =^.^=

Well that's really all I have to post about. I am doing orations of Children's books, articles, and papers so if you have anything you want orated then let me know. BTW, an oration is someone speaking or turning written word into spoken word. Like someone standing behind a podium and speaking is giving an oration...otherwise known as a speech.
Here's my latest oration that I did of MY senior paper. There are two parts b/c youtube only allows a video that is uploaded to have so much time on it. Plus the second part has all the bibliography parts, the stuff where I got the information from. I will say that my senior paper topic is about Animal Cruelty so if this is a subject you don't want to hear points about then please don't listen. I did 4 months of research to back up my views and also the most famous of animal cruelty so I am not just talking to talk.
Here's the link for Part 1
and here's the link for Part 2

2 comments:

  1. I've been taking care of a stray cat, too! It ran away two days ago :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about the cat running away but I am sure it will return. Just keep putting food and water out every morning and night and I am sure it will come back. =^.^=

    ReplyDelete