Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I won!!

It took me a long time to actually realize and process that my name was drawn to win a vinyl monosmash toy made by tenacious toys which values at around $100 and if I remember correclty, there were only 150 of this edition made so pretty awesome. Here's a picture courtesy of tenacioustoys.com:

Picture copyright of tenacioustoys.com
Thanks tenacious toys for sponsoring the monosmash contest on ToyBreak and OctoberToys Forums. Because of that I have a wonderful limited articulating piece to add to my toy collection. Thanks again!! =^.^= Not only that but now I have a reason to throw another party..because I won something and I hardly ever win anything. *squee*
More exciting news, I am looking into molds, pvc pipe figures and toy clay to try and make a unique toy of my own..well one that isn't a plushie anyways. So if you have any great toy making tips or where I can find the best stuff to use then please let me know. Thanks. =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment