Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Plans for the future.

I love orating and voice acting literature and reading aspiring writers works. I have several voice acting parts for people's fanime's and sims movies. I am always auditioning and am part of an online group called the voice acting company, they do the searching for a lot of the open casting calls and auditions and send them to your based on your preferences for roles to play. Some people won't cuss and some people won't say certain things so I think that is a great thing to do. I will be putting up a new feature on my youtube account as far as orations go, I was given persmission to orate some historical documents and speeches so I will hopefully have at least one or two new ones up each week. I also plan to orate a book that is composed of poems from teens to parents and vis versa to help people connect with their feelings and how to communicate better with eachother, from teens communicating to their parents and vis versa....Being a teenager is a hard thing and sometimes it's hard to find the words to express what you want to say. Hopefully it will help some people have a better relationship with their parents and a more open on.
Besides my orating and voice acting, I am also an artist and am doing a bit of freelance work for some people. I am currently working on several banner requests for people and a couple of other goodies.

That's all I really have to report right now. I do have a very special something else to tell but I am waiting till I am almost finished with the first portion of it...so just a hint, if you are a johnny cash fan, you will like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment