Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fin-a-lly!

i didn't want to post a blog about it until after things kind of settled, because knowing my luck writing about it would only make stuff backfire. So here it is. After 6 years of pain, malnutrition, doctors in disbelief, and much more...we found a doctor who found out that the surgery my mom had (6 years ago) was done INCORRECTLY and was done too fast. My mom has been sick due to a mechanical problem from her surgery and that it truly is not in her head. What's odd is every doctor before this one (who's actually helping), even though they only thought that my mom's pain was in her head, they still prescribed and I should say over medicated my mother on heavy narcotics, then they have the audacity to put in my mother's charts that she was drug seeking. No one and I mean NO ON, in my family ever takes any medicine, like Tylenol, Aleve, Ibuprofen, etc..Unless they absolutely have to. That's just how we are. Plus there are just other factors that have occurred through these last 6 years that have made me very upset at how doctors treat people. In this case, it is the doctors' faults for not finding anything since they weren't doing accurate tests to begin with. That's not the case with everyone. Anyways, yesterday there was a doctors appointment and I haven't gotten a call yet from the doctor but I am hoping they found something in the endoscopy they did. One of those cases where you want them to find something. I am glad that we found a doctor that would listen to what my mom would have to say without making a judgement until he listened to it all. Our health care shouldn't be this way and people who are learning to be doctors shouldn't have god complexes and just honestly say if they don't know something. Yeah some people expect doctors to have all the answers to everything but the truth is THEY DON'T! They're human too.

Other updates happening, I am no longer sick with sore throat...it finally went away, YEAH!! The cat I took in is doing wonderful, I hope to have some before and after pics to show you how much he has improved within this last month and a half or so. He is honorary as heck but that's a cat for you. My mom thinks I'm crazy for taking care of a stray cat when I am allergic to cats but I couldn't help it. How can I just sit back and let a living thing die on the street, knowing that I could've helped it, whether I am allergic or not. I couldn't allow myself to let something suffer like that.

As per a previous post I am doing orations (speeches or reading of texts) and voice acting. I do have several voice acting parts and am co-working on the anime: Destinys Battle. The link is in the side bar if you would like to see what it's about. If you see a picture on the sidebar, it is a link and sometimes for the caption I will add the alternative link to a coinciding website of theirs as well as posting the link in my "friends blogs and links" section.

I am finished writing 2 chapters of one of my books as well as completing the writing portion of a children's book..now all I need to do is the illustrating then off to a publisher we go. Still haven't chosen exactly which publishing group I want to send the children's book to but it will be sent. I am trying to be very pro-active and finish some stuff that I have been procrastinating on. I am still doing tutoring and will hopefully start doing it online and once I figure out how to convert certain movie files to work with certain programs I hope to have on my YouTube some cooking tips and tricks. Plus subscribers will be the first to get videos about secret family recipes that I will be posting up there just for a few days at a time, but they will get them none-the-less....

That's pretty much it that I can think of....oh yeah I will be designing a line of clothing for the breast cancer foundation, I don't know how public it will go or if it will stay localized to their catalogues or auctions and I am not sure when the line itself will air, but I am working on it. I hope most of the process for that is finalized before Christmas (which means prototypes of the dresses and meeting with the head of the breast cancer foundation administration in that area); hopefully it all pans out the way it's supposed to.

So now I am pretty sure that's it for the updates on things happening now. Have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment