Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2009

go go shining star!!

So this was supposed to be a project between me and my little sister but she decided she was too old for crafts. Pish-posh, one can never be to old for arts and crafts. Anyways so I decided to make a rocket all on my own and for the most part it turned out how I expected but I hurried it so there are a couple of places where it's totally messed up. Here are some pictures of my awesome rocket which I have names "The Shining Star Athelia" and in commemorating the upcoming holiday of Independence Day or also known as the 4th of July. I thought I would incorporate red, white, and blue when painting the rocket. I know it looks a little kiddish as far as desgin goes but paper mache is hard to work with when you have something that wants to roll away like a 2 liter soda bottle and also because I hurried it to prove something. yeah anyways enjoy my kid like craft!











No comments:

Post a Comment